Saturday, February 23, 2013

Reverse 365: Touching Eternity - Day 54/365 2.23.13

I have mentioned more than once that Siletz Bay is one of my favorite places to go. I love the expanse of the bay, the way the tides change the landscape and the tranquility of the space. It is amazing how every time I go there it is different and yet the same.

And on a side note... the faint rainbow color on the side of the sun is called a sun dog.

Settings: ISO 200, 18mm, ss1/125, f/22
Date: April 14th, 2012
Location: Lincoln City, OT - Siletz Bay
Day 54/365 - February 23rd, 2013
“‎I have always been fascinated by the ocean, to dip a limb beneath its surface and know that I’m touching eternity, that it goes on forever until it begins here again.” – Lauren DeStefano

3 comments:

  1. Such a perfect capture. Love the sundog. I've only seen one of those two times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful image, Emily.
    Gorgeous light.
    Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Convite à paz e à tranquilidade. Um abraço!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.